Logical Clocks is a data company that has set out to make machine learning easy for every company, across all industries. We have built the world's first Enterprise Feature Store along with an advanced end-to-end ML platform. We have great products and an awesome team who wants to implement our innovative solutions to make us the world’s leading AI platform.
As a technical sales engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to showcase to customers technical solutions and products, for which a high level of technical expertise is needed. This role is a key point of contact for customers and provides both pre and after-sales support, requiring development of proof-of-concept programs and solutions on behalf of customers. You'll work very closely with both the sales team and the engineering team.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuade customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Support marketing activities by attending workshops, conferences and other marketing events
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets customers needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and the engineering team
- Develop proof-of-concept programs on behalf of customers
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- At least 2-5 years experience in engineering and/or supporting machine learning related software to enterprise operations teams
- Preferably experience from technical pre-sales role with an Enterprise or early stage software vendor
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Ability to work directly with customers with a strong commitment to their success
- Broad general knowledge of the machine learning landscape, with deeper knowledge of a few specific solutions (Running in the AWS, Azure or GCP landscapes, Databricks, PySpark, Python, SQL)
- Preferably comfortable with ML development in Python
- Strong presentation skills, including live product demos and technical pitches
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence
- Fluency in English