Iguazio is building a faster, easier, and smarter way for data science to flow seamlessly from raw idea to real-world impact. This is data science brought to life.
Iguazio provides a data science platform built for production and real-time use cases. The company raised $72M from top financial and strategic VCs, is led by a team of serial entrepreneurs, and serves a diverse set of customers worldwide, ranging from technology companies such as NetApp to financial services clients such as Payoneer. We’re looking for top talent to help us continue our growth — and grow with us!
As a Back-End/Cloud Engineer at the platform team at Iguazio, you will join a strong team of tech savvy and fast delivering engineers, responsible for the orchestration of the Iguazio Data Science PaaS as well as various closed and open-source projects in the MLOps domain.
- Join a young codebase written in Python and Go
- Co-own and contribute to Iguazio open-source projects
- Lead features from inception and analysis, to design, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Participate in product-changing architectural choices, exercise ownership on various components/tools, and keep learning new skill sets
- Deep dive into the K8s Eco-system and the cutting-edge systems and technologies in this area
- Learn about multi-cloud technologies and gain experience working with diverse infrastructure types, from hybrid-cloud and multi-cloud, to BM deployments
- BSc in CS or related subject / graduate of IDF technological course / equivalent experience and knowledge
- 3+ years of backend development experience
- Experience in backend design and architecture
- Experience developing from scratch
- Experience in distributed systems and parallel programming
- Some experience with Python and Go (strong control of python/go — an advantage)
- K8s management and eco system experience - an advantage
- Experience in managing and automating cloud infrastructure — an advantage